State of emergency in Japan is extended to 11 provinces in Japan. Tokyo, Saitama, Kanagawa, Chiba, Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Aichi, Gifu, Fukuoka and Tochigi prefectures.
Ristrictions in Japan are less strict than other countries. The new restrictions include requesting restaurants to close by 8 p.m., requesting that businesses use remote working to help cut the number of commuters on public transport by 70%, and urging people to refrain from nonessential outings, especially after 8 p.m.
There is further domestic flight reduction for two main airlines,JAL as well as ANA in Japan.JAL will reduce 15% of its domestic flight, ANA will reduce 20% of its domestic Japan flight until end of January 2021.
- 2021.1.8 Due to increasing COVID-19 cases, Japan has declared state of emergency for Tokyo and three neighboring prefectures on 8 Jan until 7 Feb 2021. Non-essential travels are restricted for these 4 provinces in Japan. GREEN8 Japan is fully operational to provide bio-medical logistics across Japan.
GREEN8 Japan provides IATA approved dry-shipper tanks for cryogenic Japan domestic as well as International shipments.
Safe and reliable cryo-transportation of frozen egg, sperm, cell as well as any vaccine is possible by our IATA approved cryo-tanks. Cryogenic temperatures of minus 190 °C is stable and safe for any logistical requests during these difficult global pandemic.
GREEN8 will support your frozen and cryogenic temperature requirement without limiting the use of specific warehouse or vehicle through the usage of IATA approved dry-shipper tanks with logger data validation report. Contact GREEN8 Japan at [ email@example.com」or telephone us at「+81-3-6206-2657」
- 2019.3.3 GREEN8 provides Japan domestic as well as international clinical trial logistics necessary for cells, gene therapy, and cancer immunotherapy. GREEN8 provides quality control and validation system necessary for time sensitive clinical trial shipment from pickup, and collection, sorting, as well as delivery to sites, hospitals, and laboratories in Japan, as well as other countries.
- 2019.2.1 Pharmaceutical and Bio Medical shipment requires strict compliance as well as quality control. GREEN8 as a Japanese company is one of the few local companies in Japan that conducts logistical service in life sciences with global standard.
- 2018.7.19 GREEN8 is participating at Bio Japan 2018 exhibition (10-12 October 2018).Our Japan and international bio-medical logistic service will be introduced at Booth #R-18. Also as an official Inmark distributor in Japan, we also have a booth(#R-17)at Bio Japan 2018 to showcase ISDA 7D validated Inmark life sciences packages and products for clinical trial and other domestic and international transportation needs.
- 2018.6.28 Japanese cosmetic and skin care products are top quality in the world. If you are interested in brightening and whitening cosmetic skin care, contact us at GREEN8 Japan or GREEN8 Myanmar office for assistance.
- 2018.3.13 【GREEN8 ‘s SCR activities】 As one of ourSCR project, GREEN8 is supporting a volunteer civic group called “M.Dream.Akiyama” to developing green areas around Akiyama train station at Matsudo, Japan since 2015. The group has advice from Chiba University Faculty of Horticulture, and working with Matsudo city to develop green area around the train station. We will continue to participate in making a green beautiful town through conservation activities that protect the global environment.
- 2016.12.30 GREEN8 will arrange for food shipment from Japan to Dubai (UAE) for Gulfood 2017 exhibition site. Gulfood is the biggest food exhibition in Middle East.
- 2015.4.17 GREEN8 is selected as the logistic coordinator for Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry for Singapore trade market support program, targeting Kanto region’s Japanese SME products’ global trade.
- 2015.3.3 GREEN8 arranged for import and delivery of food samples for FOODEX Japan 2015 exhibition. Italian Pavilion samples were provided in a smooth and timely manner to meet the exhibition start date.