GREEN8 Japan supports companies that want to expand overseas sales channels. In particular, In our Myanmar corporation (GREEN8 Myammar) ,Handling products is increasing everyday.
Made in japan product"NOWON No.1 grip" and our Yangon office were featured in the local August 2019 newspaper.
Click Here For the newspaper article!
Vietnam is a growing member of ASEAN with GDP annual growth of 6%～7% for the past 10 years.
Japanese manufacturers are eager to export to ASEAN countries and GREEN8 is happy to assist with trade between Japan and Vietnam, in addition to the other 11 countries globally.
Contact us at our Tokyo office for details.
- 2019.4.26 New partnership between GREEN8 Japan and group company JET8 Thailand to enhance trading and consulting inquiries between Japanese and Thai clients. Please contact us either at our Tokyo office or Bangkok office for assistance.JET8 Thailand trading and consulting service details are found at URL : https://www.jet8cargoth.com/services/trading-consulting/
GREEN8 JAPAN office will close from 27 April to 6 May due to Japanese golden week and new Emperor's Coronation day holidays (Our Tokyo office will resume business from May 7th). We apologies for the inconvenience due to this long unexpected holiday.
If you have any inquires ,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 2019.3.3 GREEN8 provides Japan domestic as well as international clinical trial logistics necessary for cells, gene therapy, and cancer immunotherapy. GREEN8 provides quality control and validation system necessary for time sensitive clinical trial shipment from pickup, and collection, sorting, as well as delivery to sites, hospitals, and laboratories in Japan, as well as other countries.
- 2019.2.15 PGD could serves to prevent certain genetic diseases or disorders from being passed on to the child.While in Japan, there are restrictions on which couple can conduct Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) , GREEN8 can assist Japanese patients through overseas PGD analysis while in Japan. If you are worried about your specific genetic disorder and considering PGD analysis prior to implantation, please feel free to contact us.
- 2019.2.1 Pharmaceutical and Bio Medical shipment requires strict compliance as well as quality control. GREEN8 as a Japanese company is one of the few local companies in Japan that conducts logistical service in life sciences with global standard.
- 2018.11.4 While the sanction towards Iran is globally more strict since Nov 2018, we are still conducting air freight as well as sea freight shipments from Japan to Iran. Most of the products require export permit and checking by the Japan Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), so please contact GREEN8 Tokyo office with your shipping inquiry in advance.
- 2018.7.19 GREEN8 is participating at Bio Japan 2018 exhibition (10-12 October 2018).Our Japan and international bio-medical logistic service will be introduced at Booth #R-18. Also as an official Inmark distributor in Japan, we also have a booth(#R-17)at Bio Japan 2018 to showcase ISDA 7D validated Inmark life sciences packages and products for clinical trial and other domestic and international transportation needs.
- 2018.6.28 Japanese cosmetic and skin care products are top quality in the world. If you are interested in brightening and whitening cosmetic skin care, contact us at GREEN8 Japan or GREEN8 Myanmar office for assistance.
- 2018.5.23 GREEN8 Japan provides for rental of IATA approved dry-shipper tank. For any of your domestic or international shipment of frozen samples with liquid nitrogen gas,contact us for rental plan.
- 2018.5.3 Please note that Japan office is closed due to Japanese Golden week holiday from 3 May to 6 May. Our office is open from Monday 7 May.
- 2018.3.13 【GREEN8 ‘s SCR activities】 As one of ourSCR project, GREEN8 is supporting a volunteer civic group called “M.Dream.Akiyama” to developing green areas around Akiyama train station at Matsudo, Japan since 2015. The group has advice from Chiba University Faculty of Horticulture, and working with Matsudo city to develop green area around the train station. We will continue to participate in making a green beautiful town through conservation activities that protect the global environment.
- 2018.3.2 GREEN8 is a Japanese company with wide network in Middle East (mainly IRAN, UAE, Jordan, Saudi Arabia) and Myanmar. Contact us if you have any shipment or trade inquiry from Japan.
- 2018.2.8 Shipment from Japan to Middle East (mainly IRAN, UAE, Jordan, Saudi Arabia) is growing both for Ocean and Air shipments. We can arrange for import clearance and delivery on the Middle East side as well. Contact us for details.
- 2018.1.25 International shipment of frozen embryos, sperm and egg are on the rise from/to Japan. In order to arrange for flexible shipment schedule, GREEN8 Japan has increased its IATA approved rental Dry-shipper containers. We will be able to ship frozen samples at -190℃and -80 ℃ as specified by the client.
- 2017.12.28 《Japan New Year Holiday》 GREEN8 Tokyo office will be closed for Japanese New Year's holiday from 29 Dec 2017. We will start operations from 4 Jan 2018 at 9:00 am. The period of new year is busy. Please contact us in advance to accommodate your urgent logistical and other orders.
- 2017.3.17 Europe has high standard of environmental protection with a strict bio safety standards and regulation on importing microorganism and virus samples. GREEN8 can handle shipments which require sensitive safety control, as well as any required temperature controlled bio shipment from Japan.
- 2017.2.10 GREEN8 is increasing bio-medical shipment, including frozen shipment of embryos and sperm from Japan to Ukraine. We can deliver to capital Kiev and other cities. Please contact us for detail.
- 2016.12.30 GREEN8 will arrange for food shipment from Japan to Dubai (UAE) for Gulfood 2017 exhibition site. Gulfood is the biggest food exhibition in Middle East.
- 2016.11.21 GREEN8 Tokyo office will move to a new office from 28 Nov 2016. New address:3F Hamacho Parc Bldg, 2-6-1 Hamacho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Japan. New TEL: +81-3-6206-2657. New FAX: +81-3-6231-0529.
- 2016.1.21 Shipping form Japan to Middle East In order to support the increasing demand for shipments from Japan to Middle East, GREEN8 has increased its local partner in each respective country to ship food, bio-medical products, medical devices, and cargo considered as IATA DG products.
- 2016.01.05 GREEN8 was invited by JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) to give a presentation on JETRO sponsored GULFOOD 2016 (world’s largest annual food and hospitality show) at JETRO headquarter in Tokyo, Minato Japan.
- 2015.10.06 Shipping from JAPAN to IRAN: GREEN8 will assist with not only cargo samples from Japan to Iran for demonstration and display at exhibitions, but we also arrange for shipment of commercial cargo from Japan to Iran (by AIR or SEA).Contact us from IRAN or within JAPAN for more details
- 2015.8.15 GREEN8 along with JET8 Myanmar will be accepting shipment for JAPAN Expo 2015 (Yangon@5-8 Nov, Mandalay@27-29 Oct 2015). In addition to our DOOR-to-DOOR international shipment, we will arrange for any necessary import permit. Contact us in Japanese, English or Burmese for assistance.
- 2015.7.22 GREEN8 is the official distributor for WAKU WAKU Beer (Japanese craft beer from Kawakita, Ishikawa, Japan). Currently, PR promotion for 4 kinds of WAKU WAKU Beers are mainly focused on East Asian countries but we are expanding our sales and promotion to other regions as well. Contact us for details about each beer, as well as price.
- 2015.7.8 GREEN8 provides for both AIR and SEA consolidated shipment for food samples for OISHII Japan 2015 in Singapore. GREEN8 will handle all the necessary shipping documents, and required certificates on behalf of the client. Contact us for details
- 2015.6.30 Receiving application for the 2nd phase of Japan Sextarii Sector Project (i.e. sustainable commerce for promotion of local products overseas) from Shikoku and Kyushu area of Japan. GREEN8 will promote the selected products for sales and marketing abroad.
- 2015.4.17 GREEN8 is selected as the logistic coordinator for Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry for Singapore trade market support program, targeting Kanto region’s Japanese SME products’ global trade.
- 2015.3.3 GREEN8 arranged for import and delivery of food samples for FOODEX Japan 2015 exhibition. Italian Pavilion samples were provided in a smooth and timely manner to meet the exhibition start date.
- 2015.2.27 GREEN8 provides international shipment of bio-medical products which are considered IATA dangerous goods. Our IATA DGR specialist can handle any DG sample including UN3373 or UN3291 substances.