Borderless global business and increased international R&D collaborations, as well as remarkable development of technology -such as IPS cell research, regenerative medicine and Clinical Trials - require high quality and reliable International shipping of bio-medical materials. Handling bio-medical material require professional knowledge of the substance as well as how to deal with complicated regulation in each country.
To solve obstacles in logistical needs of healthcare industry, GREEN8 provides advisory and complete logistical solutions of bio-medical substances, including temperature controlled shipping, traceability, as well as custom clearance and quarantine services for shipments from/to Japan. Our quick decisions and responses to ensure fast and successful movements of cargo is a complete service for customers satisfaction. GREEN8 is committed to high-quality and reliable international transportation of bio-medical materials.
Door-to-door international logistical service
Providing total logistical service from preparation of shipping documents and declarations,along with pickups to safe delivery of samples.
Accommodating international transportation requirements by handling small volumes of anything from a total of 1 tube to a large quantity of bio-medical substances.
Temperature specified cargo handling (ambient, chilled, frozen and LNG coolants) through out the shipment both during the flight and local in-land transportation.
Traceability and authentication report for shipments of Clinical Trial and new medicine through reliable loggers and monitors, as well as online tracking services (temperature, humidity and shock loggers with 5-15 minutes interval data recording available)
GREEN8 providing customized logistical service from/to Japan
GREEN8 provides customized international freight shipment. We offer various services such as investigating import/export regulation prior to shipment,preparation of shipping documents, pick up, packing, shipping up to a safe delivery of freight all in one stop. Clients are at ease since they only deal with our designated bio-medical rep whom will check all the details including relevant regulation, paperwork, declarations and required permits and declarations on behalf of the clients, as well as necessary quality control and temperature monitoring of each sample/freight. ト
International Bio-Medical express service
GREEN8 specializes in international express shipping of bio-medical products from/to Japan. Unlike conventional courier services, GREEN8 understands the critical nature of handling bio-medical products in the life science industry, and provides all the required services in shipping bio-medical products including chartered pickups, custom clearance, documentation and deceleration, as well as required temperature-controlled shipment and storage.
International clinical trial express shipping
GREEN8 specializes in the international express shipment in clinical trials. Unlike conventional logistic and courier service that only handle the logistical portion of clinical trials, GREEN8 provides total, all-in-one service for clinical trial shipments of patients samples from pre-trial stage to trial period, including infectious samples.。
Reagent and bio-medical samples shipping
GREEN8 can handle transportation of bio-medical materials such as investigative new drugs, new medicine samples, industrial chemicals, precision instruments and spare parts, and cells or stem-cells from human, animals and plants, including blood, plasma, urine, embryo, oocytes and sperms. Each samples will be transported in a designated temperature controlled container for a complete quality control.
International transportation of frozen embryo and sperm
At GREEN8 we arrange for international transportation of frozen oocytes, sperm or embryo from/to Japan to assist you with your IVF/ PGD/PGS treatments internationally. We provide for the required IATA approved dry-shipper tank which will be cooled with Liquid Nitrogen in advance before the pickup of frozen egg, sperm or embryo from the clinic. Our door-to-door total logistic service provides for all the documentation required for import to Japan, as well as export to a wider range of countries abroad. The pickup and delivery of your precious frozen egg, sperm or embryo will be coordinated with each clinic and embryologist through our designated logistic officer in charge.
※PGD：Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
※IVF：In Vitro Fertilization
※PGS: Preimplantation Genetic Screening
PGD/PGS analysis for genetic screening
In addition to International shipping of frozen embryo, GREEN8 can arrange for total PGD/PGS service for Japanese clients through our credible and reliable overseas infertility clinics. Customized total service provides a one-on-one treatment option as well as necessary international shipping of frozen embryos from/to Japan.
Japanese clients can enjoy the advanced PGD/ PGS service without traveling abroad. GREEN8 provides total transportation services and coordinates shipment of frozen embryos, oocytes and sperms to the overseas clinic, and the frozen shipment back to Japan through our professional bio-medical logistic team.
Dangerous Goods shipping
GREEN8 handles international shipment of DG materials, including infectious, corrosive,oxidant, toxic or flammable substances. Our qualified staff will handle any substances with DG material, and provides proper classification, packing, as well as paperwork for any DG material in according to IATA Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGRA) specification.
GREEN8 Bio-medical logistic services include
- Fast and reliable air and land route for international express shipping
- Ultimate speed and reliability for clinical trials from/to Japan
- Customized and flexible handling of each shipment
- Traceability through our on-line tracking service
- Bilingual logistical expert for communication in English and Japanese
- Pre-trial logistical consultation ( including compliance, regulatory requirement, packing and site selection)
- Ultimate coordinated service for clinical trials from pre-trials coordination between bio-pharmaceuticals, CTSs, CROs, laboratories, hospitals and storage depots.
- On-time and coordinated pickup of patient samples from designated clinical trial sites and laboratories
- Distribution of investigational drugs from storage depots to clinical trial research sites
- Exclusively handling products and samples from hospitals, laboratories, medical research and universities, as well as blood/cord banks
- Local experts assigned for each project to contact local site investigators and to review logistical protocols and to eliminate potential problem before starting the shipment
- Everyday, 24/7/365 delivery and pickup of biological samples (including infectious samples), drugs and kits
- Ultimate care with the management of trial materials, storage, packing, labeling, scheduling and routing
- Professional assistance with local and federal regulation as well as license and permit issues.
- Manage drug return and destruction procedures
International and domestic in-transit temperature monitoring and data-recording service
(temperature monitors available for ambient to frozen shipments)
- Specific temperature-controlled shipping (from ambient, chilled to frozen)
- Around the clock, 24/7/365 real time monitoring and reporting to clients, including real-time email alerts, notification, as well as on-line tracking service to check the latest status of delivery
- Complete coordination of each international express shipment from pickup until delivery
- Special cargo insurance available (for both ambient and temperature-controlled products)
- Professional handling of documentation and paperwork for a country-specific permit/license to comply with import/export regulation
- International and domestic in-transit temperature monitoring and data-recording service (temperature monitors available for ambient to frozen shipments)
Temperature, humidity and shock monitors/loggers available as well as a data analysis and reports
- Customized and consignment-specified packing, including fragile, over-sized and UN/IATA Dangerous Goods specified packing and labeling